Global Rescue Travel Memberships and IMG Signature Travel Insurance
Medical and security emergencies happen. When they do, you need a Global Rescue Travel Membership. Global Rescue is the world’s leading membership organization providing integrated medical, security, travel risk and crisis response services. Without a Global Rescue membership, an emergency evacuation could cost more than $100,000. That’s why over 1 million members trust Global Rescue to get them home when the worst happens. Don’t travel without Global Rescue.
IMG Signature Travel Insurance is the perfect add-on to a Global Rescue membership, providing coverage against a variety of unexpected expenses while you’re traveling, and giving you the added comfort of knowing the actual value of your trip is protected if something goes wrong.
Global Rescue Travel Memberships
Global Rescue provides the most complete medical, security and evacuation membership available for travelers anywhere, any time.
- Medical Advisory services 24/7/365 with critical care paramedics, nurses and physicians, and an exclusive relationship with the Johns Hopkins Emergency Medicine Division of Special Operations.
- Field Rescue from the point of illness or injury for any serious medical emergency.
- Medical Evacuations back to the member’s home hospital of choice.
- Security Extraction from natural disasters, terror attacks and civil unrest.
- Travel Intelligence and event monitoring from Global Rescue’s in-house analysts.
- GPS Tracking & Communication through Global Rescue’s mobile app.
Signature Travel Insurance
As a traveler, you understand that experiencing the world means being prepared. Protect the value of your travel with IMG Signature Travel Insurance, designed by IMG® for Global Rescue. IMG has created the industry’s most complete travel insurance product, tailor-made for adventurous travelers. Benefits Include:
- Trip Cancellation Protection: Trip cost up to $100,000 per person
- Trip Interruption Protection: Up to 150% of trip cost insured
- Accident & Sickness Medical Expense: Up to $100,000
- Emergency Dental Insurance: Up to $1,000
- Common Carrier Accidental Death & Dismemberment: Up to $100,000
- Baggage and Personal Effects: Up to $2,500
- Baggage Delay: Up to $500
- Sports Equipment Rental: Up to $2,000
- Optional Upgrades:
- Up to 75% non-refundable insured trip cost — Cancel for Any Reason (Policy must be purchased within 20 days from initial trip payment for you to be eligible).
- Up to 75% non-refundable insured trip cost — Interrupt for Any Reason.
Frequently Asked Questions
Global Rescue membership is available to anyone, regardless of their country of citizenship. Global Rescue will transport and evacuate its members to their choice of hospital in their home country. All prices quoted for memberships are listed in U.S. dollars (USD).
The standard Global Rescue membership is in effect anywhere other than the polar regions — below 60 degrees South latitude and above 80 degrees North latitude. We do not have altitude or activity restrictions for Global Rescue members.
If you require hospitalization and wish to go home, Global Rescue will transport you there by the medically indicated form of transport. Global Rescue will determine the mode of transport, taking into account member safety, treatment and comfort concerns.
Submitting your travel plans to Global Rescue is not required; however, in the event of an emergency, it can be very helpful if you send them prior to travel.
Global Rescue is not an insurance company and thus cannot reimburse members for either the cost of treatment arranged by the member or the member’s trip costs. Members who have purchased Global Rescue Signature Travel Insurance will be covered for their medical expenses up to $100,000.
For access to medical insurance, please consider adding on Signature Travel Insurance.
Global Rescue is a membership organization that provides medical, security, advisory, intelligence, and evacuation services for members who require inpatient hospitalization more than 100 miles from home.
Members pay a flat membership fee up front, and all costs associated with advisory services or an evacuation from the point of injury or illness, to the home country hospital of choice (or home country, in the event of a security evacuation), are included in the cost of membership. Since a Global Rescue membership is not insurance, there is no out of pocket payment or deductible. It should be noted that Global Rescue does not cover medical bills, trip cancellations, baggage loss, delayed flights, etc. For these services, please consider adding on Signature Travel Insurance.