Get A Quick Quote

Call Us : (480) 981-6338

Insurance Carriers

Need To File A Claim?

If you’ve been in an accident or believe you need to file a claim:

  • Find your insurance ID card.
  • Call us with questions: (480) 981-6338.
  • Call your insurance carrier (see contact info below).
  • Click your insurance carrier’s claims website to start your claim online.

If this is an emergency, please dial 911.

“IPA will compare multiple quotes to find you the
best insurance coverage at the lowest possible premium.”

Here What They Say!

Insurance coverage from IPA Is Provided By These Trusted Insurance Companies.